Monday, February 16, 2009

Tired and Not Feeling Good

Chuck and I went out to dinner tonight, and it has proven to be a very long day. I was at the hospital till around 4 or 5. My brother in law is there right now and being observed. So we will see how that goes. I have been sick for a week or more. I just hope I get to feeling better. Its a good thing there is alot of medicine that I can take and do take. I just want to feel better when Jessica gets here tomorrow. Plus I have to drive to Vegas to get her and to go to my Drs appointment tomorrow morning as well. So I will see how that goes.

I want to feel better too so I can go to Golds Gym. It is no fun doing things over there when you don't feel good. I kinda of have the attitude of "JUST SHOOT ME". But I know I will feel better soon, if not I will have to fake it :)

I am looking for baby blankets and crib sheets if anyone has any. Chuck has been helping baby proof the draws in the kitchen. We sure don't want JJ getting hurt or getting into something he shouldn't. You know how kids are. You just never know what they will do next.

No comments: