Friday, March 27, 2009

Kmart Doubles First Trip


Kmart has been offering double coupons up to and including $2. I got some pretty good deals but could of gotten more if I was able to start out my shopping trips on Sunday when the deal started instead of Wednesday which is when I got home from my vacation to Utah. I have made two trips to Kmart thus far but I only have the one receipt with me because the other is in the car and my husband drove the car to work today. My first trip my total before coupons was 111.55 I spent 35.40 and saved 76.15!

Here is what I got:
Soft Scrub Scrubby Pads -4
Can of Lysol Disinfectant -1
Lysol 2-in-1 Toilet Cling -2
Cascade Action Pacs (20) -1
Dawn Plus Hand Renew 19floz -1
Renuzit Renew -5
Lysol Bath Cleaner 4-in-1 -1
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner -4
Pearl Scents Renuzit -2
Wet One's -5
Febreze Air Effects -5
Air Wick Air Refresher -1
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes -3
Sparkle 3 pack Paper Towels -1

Now I guess I have no excuse not to clean my house.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

hey, you should have gave me some of that stuff, since I need to clean too. You gonna send us pics of what it is like with you using the products on your home, lol

BTW, glad you made it back safe and sound. Love and miss you very much and of course we miss JJ