Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Got Home Safe and Sound

I just got home a couple of hours ago. It was a very long trip home. We got delayed in Charlotte and luckily got to JFK in New York in time to catch my flight to Las Vegas. I flew into Vegas around 1 am. I must say that was a good flight. Delta has these monitors that is attached to your seats. You can watch TV free of charge or you can purchase a movie if you like on HBO. They also have trivia games and such. It is good to have that since it passes time by. My other flights was on small airplanes and wasn't too fond of that.

But I will post some pictures on here of my adventures in North Carolina when I get them downloaded. It may be sometime today or tomorrow. Depending on how I feel and if I wake up from my nap or just wake up tomorrow am. :)

No comments: