Saturday, July 24, 2010

Food, Friends and Fun

Tonight we had our taco bar party and it went really well... I got a bit upset that the first batch of spanish rice didn't turn out... So we had to make another one and I think me getting upset made my sister a bit upset... I think she handles stress less than I do... But all went well and lots of friends showed up and it was just nice chilling... It was a bit of a mystery if it was going to rain or not... an hour before all of the sudden a storm started coming in, but all ended well and we did not get rained out... Whewww on that... BTW, the Peach Cobbler was delicious... Thanks Jen and Scott

2 comments:

JenJen said...

you are welcome. I am glad it all worked out for you.

Sandie said...

I was way glad it didnt rain cats and dogs... Thanks for your help