Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Worse In Me- And JJ



Well, I didn't go to church today... Seems like it has been a few weeks or at least a couple weeks... I am sure Satan is having a heyday over this whole thing... But it seems to never fail that I am not feeling good and it seems like alot of that is happening lately... Not sure if it is because I haven't gone to my Dr's. Haven't taken any of my meds or just the combination of whole bunch of things... There are times I just want to say "Ok, God now is the day"... Then I recant my thinking on that one... So I am in my room and putting this on my blog and I know Satan is smirking and thinking he is winning at his nasty deeds and deception... I really should have gone to church today and I wanted to listen to the sermon about what the benefits of death are... Kinda morbid, but I guess it all depends on where you are at in your relationship with Christ, or aleast thats my thinking... I guess I will have to get the CD and listen to it...

P.S. I post this blog and if anyone has noticed I have songs on my blog that shuffle at random... The song that radomly comes up is On Top of the World by the Carpenters... Or Geeze


JJ had his birthday party yesterday and he is 3 yrs old now... He is growing up very fast... I remember when he was first born... I am sure his parents do as well,lol. But I was in the room and was that a special and yet stressful time... He has grown into a great young man... JJ had a tour of the fire station, and some of the kids got to dress up... We don't celebrate Halloween, so this was a good chance for JJ to get dressed up as a fireman... He loved that. He got lots of presents from many people, too many to list and his big present was a Spiderman Bike with the safety gear from his mommy and daddy... I hope you have a great 100 more years JJ.... Pictures from his party is below...





1 comment:

JenJen said...

it was fun. We didnt make it to church either and it has been a hell of a day. UGH!