Saturday, January 8, 2011

Long Lost Loved Ones

You know what is totally cool? OK, I won't make you guess... But it is awesome and a true blessing to get a message from someone in your past wanting to reconnect... You have wondered over the years how they have been doing and all in the course of a few minutes you find out the little boy you have been wondering about for over 20 years has grown into a handsome young man and a person I would love to meet and give huge bear hugs too... I don't care how old they are, they are never too old for bear hugs if you all know what I mean...

I can't go into detail on who it is at this time, but he will know when his mom shows him this blog I am sure... But  it will be great to catch up and make up for time and show him that there are people who love and care about him and that never forgot how sweet he was as an infant and how sweet his mom was and sure still is...

I was looking through his pictures on his moms site and wonder about all the great times and monumental times that was missed out on... Not really by me, but by others that should have been supportive... I am very excited to get to know this young man... I wonder if he is ready for me?

In closing, today has been a total blessing... I should say we had a wonderful time at the Women of Faith Booth at Quiznos and God is at work in St. George, Utah... And He is also blessing me with this great reunion...

No comments: