Sunday, January 9, 2011

MOO-NAYS

Wonder how I can sum up my Sunday? I guess I would have to say that it was very low keyed. I wanted to accomplish more and go out and meet and greet our new horses... Yep! We have added to the clan or pack I should say.
Three new horses showed up at our house yesterday, one being ours. Our friends needed to find a place to board them at and we have plenty of room, so all is well with that. The horse that is ours is named Scout and he has been scouting out Ricky our bull. I don't think Ricky knows what to make of the whole situation. He is use to being alone and then all the sudden there are three room mates for him to handle and they don't even speak the same language. I guess it would be something like a foreign student exchange, lol... Now we have the Moo-Nays here,lol...
Other than that nothing has really gone on today... I haven't been feeling good so I have been in bed most of the day. I overdid a bit yesterday, even though according to many peoples standards I didn't do much, but according to mine, it was a long day, but a good day. I was going to go to church till I woke up and my body said, "Oh No You Don't"... Then my husband said 'Oh Yes You Do"! Husband won out over the body because I had to take him into town and drop him off at the yard so he could head to Long Beach again...
I came home and played on facebook awhile and then was all geared up to take a long 4 hour nap and then the dogs decided to change that to a 2 hour nap. That's ok, I guess, this way I will sleep tonight and not all afternoon and night...
I am going to get off of here now and see what kind of trouble my dogs are getting into once again and what wind they are going to go chance or bark at outside...

Good Night and God Bless everyone out there in blogland...

1 comment:

JenJen said...

Moo-Nays huh? cool cant wait to come up and meet the new roomates. hope all is well with you and that we get to see each other for a few minutes soon. lol.