Friday, April 8, 2011

Tired and Lazy :)

Been a lazy tired day and it's been snowing up here at our house... Snow would normally be ok if I didnt have to go get my van in town and that means I have to drive when Im not feeling great... I wonder if this is going to be the last snow of the year so I can get things done... I usually like the snow and cold, but not when I am not feeling good and cold on top of it all...

I am hoping to go to bed early tonight since I had alot of calls and all of my messages decided to come through on my cell phone all nigth long... I think the last one was at 5 am... Yeah... 5 am! So I can say I am tired... So no calls tonight laura, lol... I want to crash and burn and get some sleep after I take me medicines... Laura is an awesome friend, but when she works nights, that means I get calls alot when my hubby Chuck is out of town... I can get more sleep when he is home because nobody calls, lol...

Other than these things, I havent accomplished anything today... Just trying to sleep and get things done...

Oh, I was listening to Mandisas new song Stronger... If you havent heard it, you should... It's really good and kinda sums up alot of my thoughts lately...

No comments: