Thursday, April 7, 2011

Will Be One of Those Days...

I think today is going to be one of those days and I am thankful for spell correct :)  I am about to shoot my good friend Laura that kept calling last night... I would just get to where I was going to sleep and she would call... But it was ok since I was having one of those nigths anyhow... My tummy was upset most of teh night and I was up and down most of the night anyhow... I will be updating this after I get home from town :)

I was able to get into town and only a few places to get sick... JJ ended up pulling his arm out and then we had to take him to his Drs at the hospital... I wasn't too impressed because the Dr I am trying to evade is right down from where we were and I wanted to get in and out... But now we are home and I need to take some pain medicines and lay down... I wouldn't think doing just a few things would make me so sore... JJ will be up here at the house tomorrow... Thankfully with the way I am feeling Bridgette will be here in case I have a horrible night for like 2 weeks in a row and even worse in the past few days...

No comments: