Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Porch Puppies


Scout and Trixie
 Chuck got into town today and we decided to let the horses run loose on the property... They are going to be eating all the over growth and weeds and a lot of grass... I think they are happy little porch puppies/horses... The mostly brown one is Buddy... The Brown one with white spots is Trixie and the little tiny one is Scout... Scout is ours and the other two are our friends Kat and Paul...But we have three acres of grass and such that needed to be taken care of and instead of working hours and hours on getting rid of them, the horses are...



Buddy

Trixie and Buddy Curious about the rabbits

       Other than that, nothing has been going on... I haven't been feeling great at all and have been trying to rest more than usual... I know that's hard to believe, but I think everything has caught up with me...




No comments: