Monday, June 6, 2011

Is there Anything Else Going to Happen?

Today's blog is a bit of a vent... First off, Chuck goes to get his truck inspected to see if it will pass the inspection so we can get rid of it and sale it... Of course it needs to pass the state inspection and so far, it has been three months or longer and still no tags or plates... I can say I am getting more than frustrated over this entire thing and about to blow the stupid truck up and take it as a loss and go on with life... But would that do any good? Probably not, but atleast it won't be like sinking money into it over and over again... Chuck is getting more than ticked off since he needs the truck or something to get back and forth to work... So now he has to do more stuff, which is more money and more time that he doesn't have... Ughhh, like I said, just blow up the stupid truck with dynamite and call it a bad deal...

Then I get home from town and not feeling good at all and feeling worse as the day goes on... I go into my room to turn on cartoons for JJ so I can maybe take a nap... Then I hear in the living room my sister going on and on about how the dog was going downstairs and guess she has made accidents down there... Now she knows this and instead of opening the front door to let her out, she grumbles and lets her start going to the basement... I asked her why she didn't just let her out, and she said I'm not here to watch her... Ughhhh, what the heck???? Am I the only one that lives here that thinks that is totally wrong? I think now is the time to go lay down and not wake up... But I guess that isn't my choice right now... Maybe it would be good to just womp on someone and that may make me sore, but may make me feel better... That is unless I get arrested for assault or I die from the stress of the whole thing... Just shoot me right now and get it all over with and call it a bad job...

Oh... Here is another vent... We get a letter in the mail today and I was actually pretty happy to see that we had new insurance papers and such... Only to find out that it is just new cards for an insurance that covers not one of my Dr's, no prescriptions and only $1000.00 a yr for hospitalization... And people wonder why I don't go to my Dr's like I should... Holy Cow! What good is insurance if it isn't going to cover anything????

Other than these things, not much has gone on... JJ is hanging out here at the house and life is what it is I guess... So now I am done I think with my venting session... I am working on a contest to win Pizza Hut Pizza for my family from Eric Dodge... I am ahead so far, but that doesn't mean anything... My poor facebook friends will be happy when this is over I am sure... I keep sending them over to his page to vote on my comment... I think it ends today... Kinda weird that I am doing this contest since I can't eat pizza at all... I like it, but it does not agree with me what so ever... I usually just do the salad bar there...

No comments: