Sunday, June 5, 2011

Not Because of Anyone...

I was talking to this very sweet little lady the other day about why I haven't been at church... What's funny is she doesn't even go to my church. She heard it through the grapevine I guess... She knew I haven't been feeling good, but she thought the reason why I wasn't at church alot lately is because someone hurt my feelings... She was talking to friends of hers that goes to my church and she was told that... I think they must have honestly felt that was the reason. I got to thinking about that and then had someone else ask me that yesterday while I was getting my nausea under control, or I hope atleast...

In case anyone from church reads this, it isn't because of anyone at church... Everyone is really sweet... It's only because I have been feeling far good and have alot of headaches that get worse... There is this certain pitch that goes through my head and it makes my head unbearable for the entire afternoon... It has nothing to do with any one person... It is what it is... It is just a me thing...

After I thought about this conversation with this sweet little lady, I couldn't help but feel bad that people thought I wasn't there because they said or did something wrong... Shoot if that was the case, I would never talk to anyone because I always say or do something wrong... I don't think a day goes by where I don't insert my foot right into my mouth... Matter of fact, it may be Bridgette's size 10 foot going into my mouth since I wear a 7 1/2... Thats how many things I think, say or do in a day... So if someone reads this from church, it isn't anyone there, it is just me... If I have a good day or night, then I can go... But with having more bad than good days/nights, it has been hard lately to make it...

One other thing... I should tell my sister Joyce Happy Birthday... I know I won't see you today, but you are in my thoughts... I will call you when I wake back up... Love ya and hope you have a great day in the horrible Phoenix Heat... Yickkkk...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What church do you go to Sandie?

Sandie said...

I go to St. George Community Church... We have gone there for almost 16 yrs... It's a nice church and alot of nice people...