Friday, June 17, 2011

No More!

Today's blog will be about just two little words...

NO MORE!

Those two words say alot about things... As I search for the meaning for those words or what the consequences are when typing them out, I can't help but think about how much can be read into those two words depending on who you are... But I am going to leave it there and not really go into details.. God knows what I am meaning by those two words and how much they mean... Things are what they are I guess and that's about it...


Fee Free Day:

On Tuesday June 21st it is going to be Fee Free Entrance to all National Parks all across the United States... I have a feeling I may go on a walk about since it will be free and I won't have to pay $6.00 to get into Snow Canyon or Pine Valley... Not sure which I will go to right now... That all depends I guess...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are many things I have said those words to. I think it is healthy to put an end to those things that are getting in the way of happiness and peace.

When I come to your blog, it makes me feel like I'm not alone. Everyone in my family thinks that as Christians we don't have problems. When I come to your blog I don't feel like I am the only one that has problems or have to appear to be perfect on the outside when inside I am falling apart.

LouAnn