Monday, August 15, 2011

Places That Visit This Blog...


I find it interesting when I think of how many people stumble upon my blog... I would love to know where others are from and how they found this blog... If you came across this, you are welcome to post a comment... I would like to welcome everyone that comes here... You are more than welcome to follow this blog through email or click under follow this blog and you can do it that way... I have a applet on here that lets me know where people come from... It doesn't tell me IP's or names, but countries and what they put in the search engine to get here....  I am going to just list the countries/states alone, not cities... The different places that have visited my site in the past few days are: 

  • Al Iskandariyah- Egypt
  • Baghdad, Iraq
  • Hawaii
  • Georgia
  • Utah (Many Places) 
  • Kaohsiung, T'ai-wan
  • Washington
  • Michigan
  • California (Many Places)
  • Virginia 
  • Upplands-väsby, Stockholms Lan- Sweden
  • Amman- Jordan
  • Port Louis-Mauritius 
  • Colorado (Many Places) 
  • Iowa ( Number of Places)
  • Perth, Western Australia
  • Ottawa, Ontario- Canada 
  • Manila- Philippines
  • Arizona (Number of Places)
  • India 
  • Nebraska (few places)
  • New Jersey
  • New Hampshire
  • Eastbourne, East Sussex- United Kingdom
  • Jonquière, Quebec- Canada
  • San José, San Jose- Costa Rica
  • Wisconsin
  • Kuala Selangor, Selangor- Malaysia 
  • Kullavik, Hallands Lan-Sweden
  • Szczecin, Zachodniopomorski-Poland
  • Pasig, Pampanga-Philippines
  • Makati, Manila-Philippines
I know some are from my area for the most part or come here via Facebook... But I think it's pretty cool that so many are able to find my blog and I hope that those who stumble upon it enjoy what they are reading and aren't disappointed...  





No comments: