Monday, August 8, 2011

Where is a Faerie When You Need One?

Today started off too early... Was in the middle of a dream last night that I would like to have gotten an answer from and then Chuck wakes me up... Not cool when I was up most of the night having what is becoming a norm for me... I like it when I have dreams of places I have never been... It's like I can go traveling in my dreams... Dreams like these makes me wonder if there is such a thing as a previous life or  is the dream telling me about someone or something... 

But in this dream it was about this country that I have been having a dreams about. One day I will figure it out... I don't think traveling to another country is on my agenda anytime soon... 

Other than that not much has gone on besides cleaning that needs to be done... It won't do it by itself I am sure... You wouldn't think a little cleaning would make a person tired, but it does... I have thought about if and when we find a place we want to get in town... I am going to be pooped when it comes to the packing and cleaning... Usually everyone bales on me when it comes to this... I am wanting to find a place in town, but not looking forward to the moving part... I have been thinking I should rent a storage shed and put the stuff in there that we aren't using and doing it in parts... Then when the moving part comes, I only have the stuff we really use... 

With Chucks job, he is usually gone on the road when the hard stuff needs to be done and then by the time he gets in town if he gets in town, then he helps... I would love to be able to hire a moving company to do it all for me and I don't have to worry about it... That won't happen, but it would be nice... I think when it comes to us moving to a place that is more reasonable, I would like to see it happen this way to make it easier... It won't but, it would be nice to have a moving faerie, packing faerie and whatever else faerie's, lol... 
Other than these things, nothing is going on and as soon as Jessica and JJ go home I am thinking it may be nap time for me... Even though it may be too late to nap, but that's Ok with me... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were to move. I am sure there will be many that would be happy to help you. They would more than likely be happy that you are in town where you should be.