Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Feeling like Fried Chicken

Well, just a short little update on things... I haven't been doing too much, it's been too hot... I was watching Day After Tomorrow the other day and they froze to death... I think we are going to fry like fried chicken... It's been heading to the 110 range here...

Here in Utah we have had alot of fires and I'm wondering when we will eventually get some rain...The rainy season is coming I would hope... I feel for all those who have lost their homes because of the fires in Colorado... Then all those people in the midwest and east coast are baking too... In my mind it isn't surprising that all these extremes are going on... If people read what was in the Bible they would know these things are going to happen... It doesn't make it any easier, but we have been put on notice...

Then I had this other thought... Not really about the weather... But I was reading an article last night about how cardiologists can take preventative measures for those who are Jehovah Witnesses to make it safer for them to have heart surgery... If you don't know,JW doesn't take blood products and that would mean transfusions... So the Drs that treat this group or anyone who doesn't want blood products can and is treated differently... Not sure how that is though... But they have a lower risk of complications if they do this... My question is if they can do it for JW why not for everyone... The study said they came home earlier, had less problems and so on... Just saying! Click here to read more about this... 

No comments: