Saturday, July 7, 2012

Steve Nash is a Laker- OMG


I was on facebook reading this guys status... Curtis put on his status that Steve Nash #13 from the Phoenix Suns is going to- OK- I can't believe what I'm typing... He is going to go to the Lakers... I was hoping it was an April Fools joke that took place in July or this had to be a bad dream... But nope... He is going to the Lakers of all the teams in the NBA... This all happened on the 4th of July... OK! The 4th is Independence day ... But I think this event should have happened on let's say Halloween... It's such a horror of events...This is what the headlines read:

Steve Nash deal has Kobe Bryant's approval

The Lakers' newly acquired point guard and their franchise player spoke before Nash agreed to a sign-and-trade deal. In Las Vegas, the Lakers' odds of winning an NBA title in 2013 improved to 8-1

It should read: 

The World is Ending... Steve Nash former Phoenix Suns goes to LA Lakers!!!

When I watch the Suns and the Lakers play a game, I am usually sending ESP messages to Nash to slam the Lakers into the court... Now what am I going to do? How can I tell him to slam them when he is one of THEM now... Steve Nash is happy with the new team because he is closer to his kids... OK! I know family is important... But the Lakers... REALLY! To think that I will have to see Nash come screaming down the court with the Lakers and running side by side with Kobe Bryant... It is unreal to even think of such an atrocity...

I don't know if I'm looking forward to basketball season this next year now... OH... And I forgot to say that my very good friend and sister in Christ Shirley thought it was hysterical and was thinking about me when they posted this... This is what her status said, word for word... Oh, Sandie, my sons were on the 'net, and read that, told me, and the first thing I said was "I can't wait to Facebook Sandie." Then I said, "Nope, this calls for a phone call." LOL. But since you already heard, wellllll..... GO LAKERS! Hummm, Miss Shirley, love ya, but that wasn't nice, lol...

And I'm the kind of person that sticks with my team win or loose... So I sure hope they can get a good team together... Will they ever find another Nash? I doubt it... Now I have to think of Nash as playing for the enemy... I just can't get past the idea of him playing for the Lakers... Oh Boy!

It was nice while you were with the Suns Steve... This is how I will remember him... 

To conclude this post I should add that I'm not suppose to have much stress and I'm suppose to be resting... How in the heck is that going to happen when things like this are in the news and they are messing with the Suns? OK! I guess there is worse news, much worse really... But this is bad enough for me to get all riled up over... I guess I will have to remember the times he played for the Suns since my evil twin is going to have to come out this season and yell "Get Nash"... That just doesn't sound nice...

2 comments:

Grannan said...

Oh, I could not let your rant about MY LAKERS go unchallenged! The Lakers planned on a big comeback this year anyhow, and getting Nash just cinched it. He is apparently a very smart man...This will be short, but to the point:As I said before, GO LAKERS!!! It could be worse, Sandie. He might have gone to the Jazz, you know.

Sandie said...

Hmmmm... I know there has to be some smarts in that pretty little head of yours... The Jazz would have been much better... OMG, but the Lakers... The next worst team would have been the Spurs... My head can't wrap itself around the whole idea of Nash playing with the Lakers... But gotta love ya anyhow Shirley... But Egads... What a horrible thing to think of... Nash being a Laker... Ugh... Those are bad words in my mouth, lol