Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reality Shows and Their Craziness...

Some of you may know that I like to watch Big Brother... I'm not a big fan of reality shows, but I do like this one... One of the things I was thinking about tonight is how much the people that watch the show can get downright hateful... I was on Big Brother Network and reading the spoilers... Oh my goodness, some of the comments were horrible...

First off I want to say that this is a game... They put around 12 or more people in a house and they are kept from the outside world...One by one they evict someone from the house each week... They will do anything to get to stay in the house... Anything short of physical abuse and murder... On this season someone (Willie) ended up being banished from the game because he got into a physical altercation with the other players... But back to the purpose of this posting... People are terribly hateful and mean when it comes to watching these contestants try to win 500,000...

Big Brother 14 Cast
Some of the things that they call the contestants could be considered down right hate... What I don't get is how can you hate someone that is on a show and you never have met them... You are only seeing them as the network wants to portray them... I see some of the same people making comments as if they knew them and they were best of friends, lol... I think that if people get that much into a reality show and take it that personal then they need to shut off the television and live in the real world... Not in the world of TV Land... I just want to yell out and tell them, 'It's a Game"... But they take it personal and make threats... Shoot even last year Shelly was receiving death threats while she was in the house...

Now, for my prediction... As if that matters in this game anyhow... I think the one to watch out for  is Ian... Ian is a super fan and knows alot about the game... Alot more than the others are giving him credit for... I would like to see it be a Brittany and Ian final two... But who knows? My final thought on this is that if you can't handle watching a show like this and you think of these people as your real friends or such... Then I would say you are delusional and you need to turn off the TV and get a life...

OK, now I'm going to go and get ready to watch Big Brother tonight... There is going to be a double eviction and I wonder who will be sent home :) I'm hoping Boogie and Frank... And if not Frank it would be good to send Jenn packing since she is a floater... I love this show, and I know it is only a show and not reality...

No comments: