Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Brain Doesn't Want To Work Sometimes


I am in the middle of doing a Bible Study of the book of Ephesians. I am at a place where they are talking about the Living Stone (Jesus Christ) and who the reciepients are. This is actually a question from 1. Peter. But my brain is tired and I need to take a hiatus from this study and do something else.

I do wonder though if I make it more complicated or what? Should it be this difficult or is it me? Now we better not ask Jessica, Beckiah, Bridgette, or Craig that question. I know what they would say.

But other then this, I am just playing around here on the computer and looking forward to going to the Tender Touch Gala next week. It is also my anniversary next week. Which is cool.... It will be our 28th. Wow, how did I do that I wonder? My husband Chuck would wonder how he did that too, lol. But all in all it has been a great 28 yrs. I am going to go to Vegas on the 29th and going to do something. Im not sure what that is... Oh, by the way, you may think what does that picture at the top have to do with anything? It doesn't,lol. I just liked the picture and wanted to use it...

But I am going to go... You all have a good night and sleep well

No comments: