Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Digging For Gold


When my daughter Jessica sent me this picture of JJ picking his nose, I couldn't help but laugh over how funny this is. JJ looks like he is having a good time doing what he is doing. I do wonder if Jessica is going to live to regret it, lol. I know if they are like any other parents, they will have a list of "JJ's Most Embarrassing Moments" He is a cute little guy though. I just wish they didn't live all the way in North Carolina. I think I am going to fly Jessica up here for about 3 or 4 weeks. That way she can visit with everyone else and that gives her a chance to get out and more then likely we could go to Az to see her in laws or invite them up here.

Oh BTW everyone... Jessica will be posting in here off on on. She will be offering money saving tips.

No comments: