Monday, January 5, 2009

Some People Should Never Get Pets


Today I was over at the Ivin's Animal Shelter to list Bonnie aka Nellie. She is a boxer that we are fostering right now. BTW, if you are wanting a very sweet girl, she is one for you. She is adorable, Just ask me for her Bio.

But while I was over there, Robyn was showing me these two make boxers that someone abandoned in a house and moved. They locked them in there with a cat. These dogs are gorgeous, house trained, extremely cute and sweet. One of them is a black boxer. He is a goof. But he looks like he is 4 yrs old and the other is like 2. But it gets me how people can do this to animals. If they can't take care of them. Don't abandon them like that. Call someone to help out. There are many animal lovers and groups that can help. I just don't get it at all. I would have brought these two boys home with me if it wasn't for Maverick not liking other make dogs.

No comments: