Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Shoot Me and Run Me Over With a Truck...

I feel like doo doo and it just doesn't seem to get any better. My daughter Jessica and JJ got here last week and from a few days before, I have been sick. What is up with that. There was a couple of days when things were ok.

Not only was I sick, Jessica, JJ and my other daughter Rebechia and the boys are sick. Craig has been sick, but he had to have a stint put in his heart last week. So it has been one of those weeks to say the least. I am ready for new and exciting things to happen and for the fun to begin.

On a good note, Jessica and JJ are feeling better. They tire me out... She can go and go and go and I'm like, just shoot me right now, lol. I hope that everyone else is feeling better and that the flu has bypassed them.

Jessica is having a pampered chef party here at my house tomorrow night. Which should be interesting. If I am sick, I will stay in the room and get some rest. Even though that will be hard when so many friends are coming over.

1 comment:

JenJen said...

Hope you are feeling better.