Sunday, July 19, 2009

Some Rambling Thoughts

This blog will be about a couple things. I have just been thinking about a few things. So going to post them all here, or atleast some of them.

1. The most important reason for this post is for prayers for some missionaries that our church supports.


Craig and Allison Fowler and their children are Missionaries in Ethiopia and have been coming across some spiritual warfare and your prayers are needed. Here in the states we don't get the kind of opposition they get in other countries. There are some wonderful praise reports coming from the Fowlers though. They are telling stories to the gumuz people. God has been working in their lives and things are going great. But like I said,at the same time Satan is working on them. So please keep them in your prayers. During our Mission Moment they stated the types of opposition, but I can't remember what it was. Either way, it is Satan being his normal bad self and they need to have protection and prayers.

2. I have some people that have been wondering how I have been doing. I have been really tired. More so then normally, but I am ok for the most part. Although some won't agree with me on that. I think mainly I am just way tired and the summer heat is getting to me more then usual. I am chugging along and doing what needs to be done. I don't really post medical things too much on my blogs though since it is so complicated and gets people worried. Plus you never know who comes and reads the blogs, so I am a bit careful on what I post on here. But as of now, I am hanging in, just tired.

3. It really ticks me off when I read or listen to the news and so many people are hurting their own kids of families. People have no contious. Not all people, but the ones that are doing these things have to be of Satan himself.

4. I am sooooooooo looking forward to the Second Coming of Christ. I pray that all people who have heard about Christ, has accepted Christ before it is too late. I can only imagine what it is going to be like when Christ comes again or what heaven will be like. Just think about the peace that there will be there and to worship with Christ Himself. That will be an awesome day. I do worry about those that I love and care about and if they have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We are told that there will be no pain or suffering in heaven. When I think of this, I wonder if we will have the memories of those that we love that won't be there. Will their memories be wiped from our minds. It would seem that it would be way sad if we remembered them and loved and they weren't where we were. I think in this months newsletter I will post the question about this. I have wondered this many times. Usually others post questions, but I think I will add one of my own on this one.

Ok, ow I am done for now. So I will go and as I feel better, I will post more. Even though I think I will add a video of my dogs on here.

God Bless and have a good day

No comments: